How To Use
- Wash car as usual, using soap. Leave car wet.
- With the synthetic clay side on the car paint surface, run the sponge on a back and forth motion, with light pressure. If it helps, just apply the pressure similar to wiping down a dining table. This simulates the claying process similar to using a traditional claybar.
- While claying, ensure the surface is well lubricated. Using detailer's spray or a fresh bucket of car soap water is much recommended.
- After claying, rinse car down with water. Another wash is recommended, but optional.
- Further enhancement such as waxing, coating could be applied to further protect the car paint.